Effective date: 2018.12.19
“Personal Information” is information about an identifiable individual.
II. Collection and Use of Personal Information and Non-Personal Information
欧洲杯Visitors to our websites can browse without providing any Personal Information. Our websites also allow visitors to purchase services and products, contact us, and/or participate in online surveys. In the course of these online transactions, we may ask you to provide your Personal Information. The Personal Information that we may ask you to provide includes your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, location information, and credit card information. Your provision of Personal Information to us is entirely voluntary.
We process your Personal Information for our legitimate business interests and/or where we have your consent. We process Personal Information in the following ways:
- To complete a transaction, manage our business, collect on our accounts and provide delivery;
- To provide you with services you have requested;
- To communicate with you;
- To create website activity summary statistics, direct development, customize our online business service, develop marketing activities, and manage online business development efforts;
- To understand your needs and make customized information available regarding other products and services offered by us;
- To provide tailored services and personalized customer experiences;
- To provide you with interest-based advertising that we feel may be of interest to you unless you have opted out;
- To confirm or authenticate your identity and ensure your information is correct and up-to-date; and
- To comply with legal obligations and regulations.
欧洲杯We may also collect Personal Information about you for other purposes from time-to-time, or as permitted or required by law. We will always identify any additional purpose prior to or at the time of collection.
We will not send you unsolicited email. If you choose to provide your Personal Information upon registration, then we will send you emails relating to the mailing list(s) or service(s) you joined, as well as marketing offers. You may opt-out of receiving future email messages. See the Opt-Out section below.
We also collect non-personal information (Non-PI), which includes but is not limited to contact preferences, device identifiers, IP address. We use Non-PI in a variety of ways, including to help analyze site traffic, understand customer needs and trends, carry out targeted promotional activities, and to improve our services.
III. Disclosure of Personal Information and Non-Personal Information
欧洲杯Any Personal Information collected will not be disclosed to third parties, except as described here.
- Legal Process. We may be required to disclose your Personal Information as authorized or required by law.
- We may also disclose Personal Information subject to exceptions in the privacy legislation.
We may share your Non-PI with third parties to assist us with advertising and other objectives. Aggregate Non-PI is anonymous information does not personally identify you.
欧洲杯You may opt-out of having your Personal Information used for interest-based advertising. You can learn more about opting out here: .Opting out of interest-based advertising does not mean you will no longer see advertising online, but the ads you do see may not be tailored to your interests.
欧洲杯You can opt-out of receiving marketing email or mobile messages by:
- Emailing your opt-out request to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Mailing to Imprint Plus, a Division of CCL Industries Inc., 21320 Gordon Way Unit 260, Richmond, BC, Canada, V6W 1J8; or
- Clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the footer of our marketing emails and newsletters.
V. Personal Information Retention Period
We may keep a record of your Personal Information, correspondence or comments in a file specific to you. We retain your Personal Information only for as long as it takes to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or for sufficient time to allow you access to the information.
Information that is no longer required by us will be destroyed.
VI. Your Rights
- If you make a written request to review any Personal Information about you that we have collected, utilized or disclosed, we will provide you with any such Personal Information to the extent required by law. We will make such Personal Information available to you in a form that is generally understandable and easy to read.
- You may update, correct or delete your Personal Information and preferences at any time by accessing to your account page. Please note that the changes you make will be reflected in the active database instantly or within a reasonable period of time.
- We may use automated decisions making in processing your Personal Information for some services and products. You can request a manual review of the accuracy of an automated decision if you are unhappy with it.
- Where we have obtained your consent to process your Personal Information, you may withdraw consent by contacting our Privacy Officer by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail at the following address: Privacy Officer, Imprint Plus, a Division of CCL Industries Inc., 21320 Gordon Way Unit 260, Richmond, BC, Canada, V6W 1J8.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the jurisdiction where you live.
欧洲杯We take reasonable security measures to protect Personal Information collected through the website from loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification, and disclosure. Our primary objective is to maintain the integrity and security of the data. We protect the security of your credit card information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. Please understand that no security measures can protect all information 100% of the time.
VIII. Cookies & IP Addresses
b) IP Addresses
An IP (Internet Protocol) address is a number that’s automatically assigned to your computer whenever you surf the Web. Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address. When a visitor requests pages from our websites, our servers log the visitor’s IP address. We do not link IP addresses to any Personal Information. This means that a user’s session will be logged, but the user remains anonymous to us.
IX. Our policy on children’s information
欧洲杯Our site is not directed to children under 16 and we do not knowingly collect information from children under 16. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us.
XI. Contact Us